I am a PhD candidate in Wuhan University majoring 3D computer vision under the supervision with Prof. Liangpei Zhang and Gui-Song Xia in the CAPTAIN group of the LIESMARS (State Key Laboratory of Information Engineering in Surveying, Mapping and Remote Sensing) at Wuhan University.
- 2018.12: A novel learning based framework for line segment detection is preprinted and the codes will be released soon.
- 2018.12: I received the Second Prize of Wuhan University Academic Innovation Award.
- 2018.11: One paper about infrared image matching is accepted by Pattern Recognition Letter.
- 2018.10: I am being supported by CSC to work with Prof. Tianfu Wu at NC State University.
- 2018.07: One paper about graph matching is accepted by ECCV 2018.
- 2017.09: One paper about junction detection and matching is accepted by IEEE TIP.